October 25, 2007

What a long couple of days.

So, Tuesday night I had my parents over for dinner and a movie. This movie is the most awesomest "zombie" animal movie ever. My friends let me borrow it and let me just say, the rents and I had a good laugh. This also had some really good surround sound effects. I was impressed, I jumped in fact as I thought something was going on outside of the room, in my house when I realized it was all the action taking place behind me from the speakers! So if you haven't watched it, do so. Black Sheep, rent it today. You'll laugh, I promise, and you'll probably never look at a sheep the same way again.

Last night was a long one. Christopher had his first night of vomiting. Over a 3 hour span I had to change myself and the little guy 5 times. Poor thing couldn't even keep a sip of water down. I had to hold him most of the night because when I set him down his poor little body would start heaving again. He seems to be doing fine today, a little cranky from being overly tired. I know I'm tired. He's able to keep all his food down, not doing solids today though.

No comments: