October 23, 2007

It's a beautiful day!!

It's just gorgeous outside today. Especially for being fall. I must say I'm enjoying the sunshine.

I've (meaning Adam helped a little) got most my fall "chores" done. The lawn has been given its fall feeding. The fence has been stained (this is where Adam helped.) This morning the local Gamecube champion and his dad came over and blew out my sprinklers. Thanks!!!

So all in all it's been a productive couple of weeks so far. Christopher is doing his thing, growing. Sleeping right now, which he tends to do on a belly full of cereal and bananas. Adam will be heading to MN to get me some venison in a couple of weeks, excited about that. Although MN venison does taste different than WA venison, it's still good. Party this weekend. Gonna have quite a few people, all in costume. Should be fun. Lots of food. Anyway. I'm just kinda rambling. Sorry.

No comments: