October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Blues.

So I got up this morning at 5:30 a.m. to feed Christopher. Since it's to early to start cooking for our party I planned to carve my pumpkins. I went to bed last night knowing I would have time to do it before everything else and waiting until today might get them to last until Halloween. I figured they would make a good Halloween welcome for the party guests. I stepped out onto the front porch and did not see my pumpkins anywhere. I checked the bed of the truck and around the corner to see if they had been hidden from me in some sort of prank. I looked at the neighbors houses, all still sporting their pumpkins. I then went to the garage, maybe my wonderful husband put them there to keep them out of the frost. Nope. So a few tears later I wake Adam up to let him know my pumpkins have been kidnapped and it's not nice. So needless to say I'm feeling very bummed this morning and am not in much of a party mood anymore.

3 comments:

Athena said...

Awwww. I'm sorry. :(

flarin_erin said...

It was probably chuckbert

Anonymous said...

Yeah, everyone blames the gnome! Sorry, but Chuckbert is not in the habit of making his friends CRY!