September 1, 2008

My babysitting charges.

This last weekend a good friend of mine headed out of town. She's been fostering some kittens and she needed somebody to watch them for a couple of days. I volunteered. I would hope that somebody would do the same for me if I needed it. They arrived Friday morning, 3 very cute little kittens that definitely need some TLC, thank you Erin for taking them into your home. The smallest could fit in the palm of one hand. They are very playful, as kittens are and gave Christopher something to look forward to throughout the day, while he couldn't pet them he did enjoy watching them frolic. Here are a couple of pictures and a short video of the cute little kitties that Erin took back yesterday afternoon. I've always wanted to foster for one of the animal shelters, this gave me a little taste of what that would be like. I think I would enjoy it and may look into it further.


The little lover of the bunch, and the boy.


The adorable trio.


No comments: