August 31, 2008

I Quit My Job!

That's right. For those of you that don't know I have put in my resignation with Symantec to pursue running my own company (nGenuity Information Services). (Not totally mine, I have a business partner as well, no way I could do this alone!)

It was not an easy thing to do. I have been there almost 6 years and will be leaving behind many friends and great experiences. It just really is the time to move on and up.

It took a few years (yes, years) of planning to finally get the company incorporated and the ball rolling and to get to this point. Luckily I have a very supporting family backing me up and motivating me to succeed. I figure if I'm going to be putting this much time away from home traveling for Symantec, I might as well be home, see Christopher and Rachel, and plot my own course in... Well my two friends Pinky and the Brain say it best. Please wish us the best of luck.

Pinky: Gee, Brain, what are we going to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Congrats Adam - I know you will do great!!! I wish you the best and know you have a great supporting family to get through it. Best wishes!!

Laura