September 28, 2008

Sick baby!

Christopher is currently suffering a fever of 103.2. In an attempt to cool him down we've given him Motrin and he's in a tepid bath as I type. We think it's a teething induced fever. He really has no other symptoms except for a stuffy nose and some delirious rambling (I'm sure fever related.) I sure hope he feels better soon.

Also, please have my grandma in your thoughts. She's having a hard time with recovery from her surgery and can use all the help she can get.

2 comments:

Athena said...

Oh no! I hope they are both doing better! Teething fevers are usually no higher than 100.x... :/

Laura said...

Man I hope all greats better soon!! It's no fun not feeling well. I also hope your grandma pulls thru and recover fast. Hope all gets better and talk to you later, Laura