August 24, 2007

The County Fair

I took Christopher to his first county fair last night. Jennifer, Joel, Grason, Matt, Ashley, Kaitlin, Christopher and I all went together. Christopher loved seeing the animals and was very intently watching everything around him. I got many "What a beautiful baby," comments which made me a proud mama. I didn't bring my camera unfortunately, I suppose it's ok though since most the pictures would have been of Chris in his stroller. I had a turkey leg, corn on the cob and curly fries (the fries and turkey I shared with others... no way I could eat that much myself.) Christopher had a nice cold bottle of mommy milk which he took from me almost no problem, he played with it for the first few minutes and gulped the rest down. I even went down Big Pink (slide) once since Chris was asleep. Hopefully next year Adam will be able to go with us.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I am glad that you had some fun. I sometimes miss the fair. I thought about going to this one, but I haven't yet. Oh well. Oh, FYI, (no biggie) Grason is spelled without the "y". They wanted to make it easy for sounding out when he learns to read. Have a great Labor Day Weekend!