August 21, 2007

Almost a full weekend

Well I almost got a full weekend at home. I spent Friday night and Saturday morning in Denver due to hurricane weather in Houston. I got a lot of work done when I got home though. The video portion of the home theater is installed and working. The matrix is no fun to watch without audio. A lot of rock was moved from the driveway to the backyard, although Rachel wishes I had done more of that, that should get finished this coming weekend.

Chris didn't want to go to bed on Sunday night so he got to stay up late and watch "Black Snake Moan." Turns out that movie was not that great.

Gar and Kristie came over bearing gifts for Rachel from Disneyland. *pout* and Gar social engineered me into having them over to grill this coming weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How do I social engineer a blog post from you that isn't completely boring?

Adam Baldwin said...

I win, you read it and even posted a comment to my completely boring post. Even though the post totally sucked you still read it. muhaha.

oh and this blog is fake. emo *pout* hahhaahahahaha