June 30, 2007

Trip to MN (Day 1)

Today Rachel and I traveled 682 miles from Kennewick, WA to Billings, MT (where we are located while I write this post) on our way to Minnesota for my sisters wedding. Chris needed to be changed twice and fed three times while on the road so the stops weren't as frequent as I thought they would be. Since any pictures we would have taken would have been from the car, we didn't take any so I don't have any to share. On our way back we expect to stop in Yellowstone National Park so you can expect some good pictures then.

Tomorrow we are planning on reaching Fargo, ND, which will involve about another 12 hours of driving, then a pickled egg and beer is in store at Laurmen's (if the place still exists).

Congratulations are in store for our friends Craig and Louise who had their first child (Laila Tai) yesterday.. w00t!

No comments: