June 21, 2007

Speakers, Projector and Screen have arrived!

In you were not in the know, Rachel and I are working on building out our upstairs "bonus" room into a home theater. This week while I was in Cleveland, OH the projector, screen and speakers were delivered to the house. The UPS man was kind enough to leave many dollars in equipment on the front porch in the middle of the day and not even ring the bell. Even if signature is not required he should have at least rang the bell. Luckily Rachel is strong and hauled in the boxes herself. What a jerk that UPS guy was!


Here is a picture of everything in boxes. I am not even home yet, so you are seeing them just as I have!


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Welcome to Blogland!! I like the new setup!

Fritzy said...

When is the first movie night? I'll fly up.

Adam Baldwin said...

Movie night will be in a few months when I finally get everything setup. Gar will be tasked to help me setup the projector and screen.