April 29, 2009

Kathleen's Baby Shower.

On the 18th of April I attended a baby shower for my very good friend, of a very long time, Kathleen. Due mid-July she's looking great and you can just see how excited she is to be a mommy, she truly is glowing. That's one lucky little man growing in there.

Kathleen got some very cute gifts and many friends showed up to join in the fun. I loved getting to catch up and have a girls night out later. It was long overdue, the last movie I was in the theaters was Children of Men a couple of weeks before Christopher was born. Here are some pictures!!


We all loved this shirt.


Suzy, Kathleen and myself... how long has it been since we got a group pic. Too long.


Kathleen, glowing.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like it was a great day and Kathleen is definitely glowing! I love the group picture- it's always great to catch up with wonderful friends face-to-face! :)

Kathleen said...

Oh Thanks for posting. I have been SO behind in posting to my blog! Thanks for all the pics, it was great to see you and "hang out". We never get to do that anymore. Miss you bunches, can't wait for you to meet our little guy!!