April 9, 2009

Hide and Seek

Christopher has really picked up on the concept of hide and seek lately. It's one of his favorite games to play... it actually a combination of peek-a-boo and hide and seek and very cute. I was making an apple pie a couple of weeks ago when he dissapeared on me. I figured he was playing hide and seek, however I couldn't find him no matter how hard I looked. Low and behold he'd been closer than I would have ever thought.






This little guy found the best hiding place ever, right next to me. I wonder where he'll come up with next.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

So CUTE!! Sneaky little guy! The kids have fun "hiding" when Rick gets home from work and jumping out to say "Surprise!"

Athena said...

LOL That's awesome. And I love that you got pics of the whole process. Sam doesn't even hide that well most of the time. haha

Suzy said...

Way to go Chris, nice job confusing your mother!

Laura said...

that is awesome!! he is so adorable and smart!! Beware Rachel!