November 6, 2008

It official, WE'RE EXPECTING!!!

I just found out that we're expecting. That's right, December 20th 2008 our baby will arrive. He's tiny yet and we won't have pictures until he's 5 weeks but we're very excited. We'll be getting a little boy from the L litter. Talk about a Merry Christmas. I can't wait. You can check out Geyer German Shepherds to see his parents in the meantime. We'll keep you posted and let you know when pictures of him are up. December 20th can't come soon enough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh and here all of you thought we were having another baby. Silly people.

creeva said...

I admit I was thrown for a loop at first

Laura said...

Yep you got me - had to read this a couple of times before I realized that you were getting a puppy. Congrats!!!
Laura

Babyfro said...

I know, I'm very excited. We went up about a month ago to see the place and meet the owner and her dogs. They are all very well tempered and just gorgeous german shepherds, pictures don't do them justice. We even got to play with some little 4 week old puppies. Christopher had a blast. It'll be fun to go back up and see all the dogs again.

Brooke said...

What fun! I'm so happy for you and your new addition... isn't it nice not having to wait 9 whole months! :) December 20th will be here before you know it!