November 30, 2007

My new improved kitchen!!

I decided I wanted to paint my kitchen. All the walls in my house being one color was driving me mad and the only "common" area downstairs I could really see painting was the kitchen. It was clay beige (see photo below.)



I talked to Adam and he said I could paint. He didn't even mind that I had picked an orange color. As some of you know the"rust" color that my house in Veneta, OR was supposed to be was called pink by many a friend of ours. I picked a shade or two too light... oops. So we went to Home Depot and I picked out the color Pumpkin Toast!! I love it. Just a little color can sure warm up a room. Now all I have to do is get some wall hangings and maybe a rug for the table, my poor little feet get cold when I eat in there and it'll be finished. Here's the finished paint job.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks great! It's amazing what moving your microwave to a different counter can do to a room.