November 5, 2007

Halloween Party 2007


Yes yes, I realize I'm a little late posting. I've been busy and just didn't get around to it. So this year was our first "annual" Halloween party in our new house. We had a pretty decent turnout, 26 people walked through our door, all dressed to impress. Costumes ranged from cute to bloody. There was food and Wii. Next year I'll try to think of some party games to play, this year was kinda thrown together and with the baby my planning time was otherwise consumed. Here are some pics.

Halloween Party 2007



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were playing the Gamecube, not the Wii, silly. =0)

Unknown said...

We were playing GameCube games on the wii, dumbass.

Babyfro said...

Don't you love the picture of Kristie I have!! I do.

Anonymous said...

I DO TOO!! That picture is my new myspace default pic! heh heh P.S. That look I'm giving is me getting annoyed with Adam's drunkeness..

Anonymous said...

or your dumbness