December 16, 2008

Keeping busy.

I've been keeping pretty busy the last couple of weeks. Making gifts, sending cards, getting ready for our puppy (who comes home this Saturday!) formulating a business venture and many many other things. It seems that there is a never ending avalanche of responsibilities rolling over me and this time of year it's at its worst. I'm tired, I could sleep for days I'm sure... ok, probably not but I feel like it so I'll push through, handle the S.A.D. and enjoy the season and my awesome family.

Maddie (our golden) got a great Christmas present this year. It's very cold outside, and she's very old so she's been staying in the house... well, she's stinky and I was tired of smelling her. We took her to the groomer yesterday and she got a full makeover. Clippity Dippity Cuts did a fantastic job and I'll be taking her back again. No more stinky dog in the house!!!!!

We've taken quite a few pictures the last couple of weeks so I'd thought I would share some of them.

Trying to get a few shots of Christopher for our Christmas cards. He wasn't cooperating but ended up looking very cute and adventurous.







We took Christopher out in the snow. He was not happy and started crying, it was probably just too cold. When we got him inside he was very upset at us and wanted to go outside again. He just couldn't make up his mind.






He made a snow angel... or we made him make one.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

What cute pictures! I haven't been able to get any good ones of all three kids for the Christmas cards yet... I'm getting a little nervous! Christopher looks so handsome in his little vest!

I love the snow pictures- Rick took the kids on the front porch for about 2 minutes each and that was about it. The wind was blowing like CRAZY, so we decided it probably wasn't the best time. I'm hoping with the snow that comes tomorrow there will be less wind and more fun to be had!

I can't wait to see pictures of your new puppy!!!