March 4, 2008

Pretty Uneventful

Not much has happened in the last week. Adam is still working in Vegas, although this week he took a nasty bug with him. I feel bad that he has to travel sick. Traveling is bad enough when you feel good, let alone when you're running a fever.

I spent the day with my mom, and spent $$. Those two things always go hand in hand. Diapers and wipes, those break the bank every time. I also bought some day lilies which I'm excited to get into the ground. I love spring, or the prospect of it, the thought is almost enough to motivate me to do something productive... almost.

Christopher is only taking a couple of steps here and there. Not really trying very hard to become a walking pro yet. He still has just the one tooth. He'll be 1 on the 12th. I can't believe he's already a year old. It went so fast. It's amazing how one tiny little person has changed our lives so completely (in a good way.) I can't wait to see what's coming in the years to come.



1 comment:

Kathleen said...

wow one year! you are right it did go by fast!! I can't wait to come and see him!!ghxr