July 30, 2007

Art in the Park

This weekend was a whole lot of fun (especially since I didn't have to fly out on Sunday).

Saturday morning Rachel, Chris, Grandpa Turner and I went down to Howard Amon park in Richland for the art in the park sidewalk show. In the evening Sandrina babysat for us so that Rachel and I could go out to dinner with Rachel's parents to help me use up my "consumable " award from Symantec (had to be used for a dinner, movie, essentially anything I couldn't take home). We went to Cedars restaurant and then Rachel and I stopped for Dutch Bros coffee on the way home.

Sunday was spent running around doing errands and crawling around the ceiling measuring, drilling holes and making checklists for the parts I need to complete the home theater.

Today is expense report / mow the lawn day and then Tuesday is Viva Las Vegas for the annual BlackHat and Defcon security conferences. Rachel will be bored staying at home so call her / invite her to do stuffs.

No comments: